The jump team is your executive level/management level team which can be deployed when a union petition is filed in a particular location.
Jump teams are the newest wave in labor relations and large companies are saving money and time by having their own teams trained on what to look for.
This module is designed to train your jump-team in all aspects of the union organizing drive.
At the end of this training, your jump-team will be able to:
• recognize union movement, card signing, internal organizing push
• understand the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) and how this knowledge can help your workforce
• understand a corporate campaign and why the union targeted your organization?
• who the major union supporters are and how to provide training for all employees
• and of most importance, how to win a campaign!!